Monday, March 28, 2011

Amazing 2011 Fiesta Crash and Testimonial

Poor Squeezie - Amazing 2011 Fiesta Crash and Testimonial

This was such a compliment to us and to Ford Motor Company that I had to share. Angela Williams, a customer who bought our very first lime squeeze 2011 Fiesta, got hit in a head-on collision by a drunk driver during broad daylight a few days ago. You can find a video of the aftermath of the crash on at YouTube.

The crash was bad, but as you'll see from the photos, those class-exclusive driver knee airbags allowed Mrs. Williams to walk away from the crash. Here is what she had to say:

"Please tell Randall Ford that I definitely want another Fiesta. If she could help us locate another I would be forever grateful. This car, from what the police said, at the very least saved my legs. I want to write a testimonial and send to Ford, but not sure who to send it to. I want to let them know how much I appreciate the engineering and safety features that helped save my life."

We are locating her another Fiesta as we speak. Nothing says customer loyalty like a life that has been spared! Thanks to the engineers at Ford who make safety standard.

Source: RandallFord/Youtube

No comments: