Friday, May 1, 2015

1966 Ford Falcon Wagon V8

1966 Ford Falcon Wagon
This “small” Ford wagon has some issues, but it also has a lot of things going for it. One of the best things is that it’s for sale here on eBay at no reserve with still bidding below $230 as I write this! The Falcon currently resides in Chester, New York. The seller states that the car runs well, has air conditioning, and has all trim intact (although I’m not sure what happened to the “R” and “D” on the hood). The tailgate and parts of the floor will need some rust repair and unless you like painted bumpers, plan on a substantial re-chroming bill. I think it has a very humble look to it right now with the original wheel covers in place and the skinny whitewalls, although I think I’d go with a set of American Racing Torq-Thrust D’s. How about you?

Source: barnfinds.com

No comments: